Welcome to The-Insurance-Site.Info
Insurance is a necessary expense in today's world, especially with the rise in health care costs and liability issues. The only way to insure that a disaster of some sort won't clear your savings and cause you to declare bankruptcy is by getting insurance. We offer basic information on five major types of insurance, car insurance, health insurance, home insurance, life insurance and travel insurance. See below for some of the highlights from our article database.
Take a look at our Home Insurance Inventory Creator for a simple, easy way to generate documentation on your belongings in case of a disaster. You can save your inventory, and create a printable HTML document from your list, complete with photos.
Free Insurance Information
Below is a sample list of original health insurance articles:
- Health Insurance Primer - Terms You Should Know
- Comparing and Contrasting Health Insurance Plans
- Individual vs. Group Health Insurance
- How Changing Jobs Affects Health Insurance
- Researching Health Insurance Companies
Below is a sample list of original car insurance articles:
- Car Insurance Primer - Terms You Should Know
- Comparing Car Insurance Plans
- Ways to Save Money on Car Insurance
- Car Insurance for Leasing and Renting
Below is a sample list of original home insurance articles:
- Home Insurance Primer - Understanding Your Plan
- Home Insurance for Those Renting or Owning Co-Ops or Condos
- Taking Inventory for Home Insurance
- How to Save Money on Home Insurance
Below is a sample list of original life insurance articles:
- Comparing Different Types of Life Insurance
- Why Would You Want Life Insurance?
- How Much Life Insurance is Enough?
- Saving Money on Life Insurance
Below is a sample list of original travel insurance articles:
- What is Travel Insurance?
- 5 Good Reasons To Get Travel Insurance
- How Much Does Travel Insurance Cost?